This student Co-Op supports programming, testing, documenting, defect reporting, code coverage analysis duties and tasks. He/She collaborates with team members to ensure effective communications, understanding and support to the achievement of objectives. He/She will perform tasks within planned durations and established deadlines. The Co-op will collaborate with teams to ensure effective communication and to support the achievement of objectives. He/She will also provide development, maintenance, and support for applications.
- The Co-op performs Basic Programming Activities, Assists with Programming Support, Contributes to the Identification and Reporting of Defects in Work Products, Participates in Analysis and Testing, Assists with Documentation.
- Knowledge of SQL Language
- Familiarity with Agile development practices, Junit testing and Continuous Development and GIT workflow a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work 15 – 20 hours per week while school is in session. Potentially work 40 hours per week when school is not in session.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with Java programming and Web Development Technologies
- The desired Co-Op will be currently enrolled in a degreed college/university program pursuing a degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics or related discipline, or has graduated from a degreed college/university program within the last 24 months with a degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics or related discipline.
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Wheeling, WV, US
Application Deadline: N/A