Website Royal Caribbean
Royal Caribbean’s Treasury group is looking for a highly analytical and driven individual to join our capital markets function. This team is responsible for a number of key aspects of Royal Caribbean’s overall financial strategy, including capital structure, issuance of bank and bond debt, structured financing, shareholder return strategies, rating agency and bank relations and trade financing activities. This role reports to the Director, Capital Markets but will also interact directly with the Treasurer.
The Sr. Manager, Capital Markets will work with talented cross functional teams in Corporate Planning, Corporate Development, Legal, Tax, Accounting and Investor Relations. He/she will gain valuable experience in a position with significant responsibility and interaction with management as well as considerable opportunity to grow into Director roles within and outside Royal Caribbean’s Treasury department.
- Analyze the company’s capital structure and assist with the development of Royal Caribbean’s global capital markets strategy, including idea generation, planning and execution
- Evaluate, structure and execute capital market transactions
- Structure and negotiate export credit financing agreements with bankers and governmental entities
- Manage the company’s over $19 billion financing portfolio including public bonds, export credit loans, revolving credit facilities, term loans and capital leases
- Review newbuild and other significant contracts to ensure alignment with corporate capital structure and ROIC initiatives
- Manage the forecasting and reporting on over $800 million in interest expense
- Manage covenant compliance and capital structure and rating agency metrics
- Co-manage bank and rating agency relationships
- Quantify impact of business strategies, M&A, and shareholder return and other corporate actions on long term liquidity, financing needs & credit ratings implications
- Co-manage share repurchase implementation and execution
- Actively manage the Company’s letter of credit and guarantee portfolio to meet business needs while minimizing costs/efficient processing
- Evaluate the economics of complex financial strategies
- Collaborate with global cross functional teams to implement new initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related discipline required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 7+ years in treasury, investment banking, capital markets, corporate finance, strategic planning or similar area, with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, influencing, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong systems knowledge including excel spreadsheets, power point, Power BI (or similar dashboard and analytics software), treasury workstations, Bloomberg
Company: Royal Caribbean
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A