As a Guest Service Associate, you will be interacting directly with Owners and guests from the time they arrive on property until they depart. In addition, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, processing all guest arrivals and departures, and providing accurate information about the resort and surrounding area while delivering a personalized vacation experience for each Owner and guest.
- Speak using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Welcome and acknowledge guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of employees.
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Comply with quality assurance standards.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Pierce, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A