As a Housekeeper, you will be cleaning villas for arriving guests and servicing villas for guests during their stay. Your responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, responding to guest’s requests, stocking carts with supplies needed for cleaning guest rooms and replacing amenities. To ensure we are providing the best services to our guests, as a Housekeeper, your duties will entail guaranteeing consistently high quality room services.
- Clean bathrooms.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials.
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Make beds and fold terry.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
- Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Vacuum carpets in guest rooms and hallway.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Palm Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A