The Asset Finance Team plays a key part of the cashflow solution for many trading businesses and is a growth product both within LBG and the UK generally, making this an exciting and important area to develop a career within the wider Group!
We have an opportunity to join the Asset Finance team as one of our Sales Relationship Directors in the North West. The role requires a strong regional presence well-established regional presence as well as a strong profile in the marketplace to identify and deliver high quality new business opportunities. This is a new business development role for an experienced dealmaker who can develop, manage and drive business performance in order to successfully compete in the Asset Finance sector in the North West region.
- Responsible for the structuring of financial solutions & negotiation of all deals.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the coverage colleagues and key business introducers to ensure effective delivery
- Develop and maintain an effective external network to ensure maximisation of opportunity across all channels.
- Demonstrate and utilise expert product knowledge to maximise delivery across all channels.
- Maintaining and executing an agreed business plan to include strategy for Client acquisition and relationship management.
- You’ll need to demonstrate how you’re wired into local networks with extensive connections in the professional space and able to use these for business development opportunities
- A proficiency in the credit and underwriting process and a fluency in all manner of financial documents- able to analyse, draw insights and make financial services recommendations
- Experienced in client face to face sales negotiations
- Strong knowledge/ understanding of Asset Finance
- Outstanding business development skills with the stakeholder management capability to ensure business opportunities are maximised.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A