Website JetBlue Airways
The Coordinator will support the Finance team with daily accounting functions. The Coordinator helps facilitate the timely and accurate payments to business partners and from customers of JetBlue Travel Products.
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, attention to accuracy, is motivated to deliver results, and exhibits the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion, and Fun.
- Assist with audit functions of the Finance team.
- Communicate with business partners on the status of their account.
- Upload invoices for payment processing.
- Ensure internal controls are effectively maintained for assigned tasks.
- Assist with monthly close process.
- Assist with partner billings and follow up on delinquent accounts.
- Other complex projects and duties as assigned.
- Assist with accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint), Internet Explorer and familiarity with or the ability to learn Google office tools.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma.
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Enjoy learning new skills and programs.
- Ability to learn new systems and maintain controls.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of JetBlue Vacations.
- Self-motivated and can work well independently.
- One (1) year administrative experience.
Company: JetBlue Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A