Website Internal Revenue Service
Positions under this announcement are being filled using a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) is authorized for eligible, highly-qualified applicants. For information on the Recruitment Incentive please reference the Additional Information section of this announcement.
- Answers questions from employees and managers on a variety of personnel management matters related to the assigned personnel management functions.
- Provides a full range of personnel management technical advice, assistance, and related services to management officials and employees within the assigned organization on two or more of the following personnel management functions: position management/classification, labor/employee relations, staffing, recruitment, placement, human resources development, performance management, employee benefits, workforce planning, payroll/personnel processing, operational support, human resources information systems and/or occupational analysis.
- Meets with management officials at all levels regarding a variety of personnel management problems.
- Utilizes diverse knowledge of human resources/personnel management best practices and procedures to identify, evaluate, and integrate the widest range of considerations into problem solving efforts for serviced organizations.
- Provides alternative problem solutions to meet management’s needs.
Company: Internal Revenue Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fayetteville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A