Website Huntington Bank
Serves in a concierge role by servicing walk-in customers. Responsible for retaining and growing consumer and business customer relationships by proactively identifying financial goals and needs, recommending appropriate deposit, and other banking products and services. Processes customer transactions accurately and efficiently and balances daily while providing exemplary customer service.
- Being proficient in understanding and educating customers on consumer deposit products.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to grow customer relationships through a disciplined sales process, new customer follow-up program, outbound calling, and sourcing referrals from customers and partners.
- Educating and referring customers to other areas of the bank to deepen relationships and build a strong partnership.
- Demonstrating acumen in sales, customer service, relationship management, banking, communication and presentation.
- Providing excellent customer service and effectively resolving customer issues.
- Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year customer service in banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales. Can include military service in an administration, contracting, civil affairs, or similar role
Company: Huntington Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Akron, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A