The Hilton Orlando is looking for a Senior Sales Manager, responsible for representing Corporate and Association groups of 300 rooms or more on peak! Come join this fabulous team with a great compensation package, and uncapped bonus potential.
- Negotiate contracts with customers and be able to strategize and place need business in non peak times and manage existing accounts during peak season.
- Represent hotel by soliciting, responding to and negotiating with persons requiring large and complex group accommodations with or without meeting space and/or on-site (hotel) catering, based upon market segment and account files assigned by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Engage in outside sales activities to discuss business opportunities and entertain customers in local and assigned markets.
- Conduct site visits with clients and participate in tradeshows, industry, and customer events.
- Initiate the preparation of proposals and/or contracts to advise prospective customers primarily of the hotel guest rooms, but also meeting space and/or banquet date, space, and rate availability. Develop and quote prices for same.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A