Website Farnborough Airport
Farnborough Airport Limited is looking to recruit an IT Support Analyst to work as part of the Airport’s IT function and report into the IT Support Manager
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of hardware and business software and escalate where necessary.
- Maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Assisting the IT Support Manager in providing continuous and appropriate IT service to FAL employees
- Deployment of new hardware/software and continuing existing hardware refresh/replacement schemes
- Involvement with project work
- Operating the IT Helpdesk and providing 1st/2nd line support as a single point of contact for all incoming IT issues for infrastructure, hardware, and software
- Receive and resolve calls from the IT Helpdesk and manage user expectations – by phone, email and in person
- Take part in the on-call rota to carry out daily checks and to provide urgent support out of hours when necessary – this includes additional compensation
- Excellent technical and computer skills.
- Must be able to meet CRC security clearance requirements
- Excellent standard of accuracy and professionalism.
- Full, clean driving license
- Experience of working in an airport or aviation setting
- AD, Windows 10, Office 2016/2019/365, hardware, configuring PCs.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience providing IT support
- Ability to work shifts
- Advanced IT skills
Company: Farnborough Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Farnborough, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A