Website Farnborough Airport
We are looking to recruit a People Business Partner to work with the People Director to drive the delivery of the People Plan. The People Business Partner will work alongside the L&D Business Partner, Payroll & Benefits Coordinator and Resourcing Coordinator.
- Manage the employee life cycle and employee experience to ensure Farnborough Airport is the Employer of Choice in the local area.
- Coach and support managers in effective people management and the delivery of pragmatic outcomes.
- Carry out annual review of the People Policies and implement changes to processes.
- Analyse People KPI’s and information to identify themes and trends, suggest People interventions to address these and act accordingly.
- Use experience, skills and knowledge of HR trends and best practice to make an impact in key areas such as change management, organisational design, employee engagement and HR analytics.
- Maintain relationships with employees and be the first port of call for HR advice.
- Build and utilise a deep understanding of departments, their priorities and KPI’s.
- Champion the Airport’s culture, values and DE&I agenda in all activities.
- Support the year-end performance, salary review and discretionary bonus processes.
- Champion a new Apprenticeship, Work Placement and Graduate Programme.
- Track-record of developing and implementing effective HR strategies and workstreams.
- CIPD qualification or employment law background preferred.
- Certificate in coaching and mentoring would be advantageous.
- In-depth exposure to HR disciplines including employee relations, wellbeing, reward & recognition, succession planning, and performance management.
- Experience of driving a high performing culture and the ability to have constructive conversations with managers in the business with confidence.
- Ideally experience of working within a fast-paced business and taking a proactive approach to people management.
- Highly organised with an eye for detail and data accuracy.
- A breadth of proven HR technical knowledge, including practical application of UK HR practices and employment law is essential, particularly in organisational change.
- Excellent communication skills.
Company: Farnborough Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Farnborough, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A