Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
- Drive ground equipment such as tugs to help the plane push in/out of the gate, belt loaders to help load baggage, and bag carts to deliver baggage to the claim area or the connecting flight.
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure a safe and on-time departure.
- Load, unload, sort, and appropriately transfer passenger baggage, cargo/freight, and company materials. Some of these items can weigh up to 75 lbs.
- May clean the interior of the aircraft, clean and service aircraft lavatories.
- Guide and direct incoming and outgoing aircraft on the taxiway to ensure that they are entering or leaving their gate safely and on-time.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to work rotating shifts including days, overnights, weekends, holidays, and rotating days off
- Must enjoy working under deadlines, working a physical job outdoors, and have an interest in the airline industry
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
- High school diploma, GED, or international equivalent
- Minimum age: 18
- Possess a valid, unexpired and unsuspended state driver’s license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being considered for this role
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn with bags and other items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
- Must be willing and able to work outside in variable weather conditions
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A