As a key member of the Growth Marketing team, you’ll work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager, B2C to support the planning and execution of integrated performance marketing campaigns to meet ambitious customer acquisition targets for our BoF Professional membership proposition.
- Work with our paid media agency to plan and execute cost-effective campaigns across 3rd party platforms including, but not limited to, Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Maintain the customer acquisition campaign calendar and work proactively to meeting campaign deadlines
- Create campaign briefs and work collaboratively with the Studio team to ensure the timely delivery of all campaign assets
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager, Individuals in leveraging digital marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition for BoF Professional, targeting individuals working in the global fashion industry
- Consistently monitor all campaigns to ensure performance is in line with agreed financial targets
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in performance marketing to inform the optimal mix of platform, targeting, placement, creative, messaging and frequency
- A good understanding of customer targeting, content marketing and the role of paid media within a growth marketing framework – particularly if you have exposure to executing paid media campaigns targeting individuals
- An understanding of the role and mechanics of interest profiling, custom audiences and retargeting
- The ability to support a side of the business tasked with ambitious growth targets in a fast-paced environment
- Data literacy, including a comprehension of how to track campaign performance and build an Excel report
- Work with our paid marketing agency to ensure timely launches across Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- The ability to independently manage and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns to tight deadlines, across email and onsite marketing.
- Effective communication with key stakeholders and a external agencies, and a can-do approach
- Excellent written English, including basic copywriting and exceptional proofreading skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A