Website Bearskin Airlines
The General Staff (cashiers, cooks, prep person, kitchen aid, expediter and pizza maker) of Chicken Delight are responsible for adhering to the assigned menu and ensuring the preparation of food is in accordance of proper preparation methods. In addition, the General Staff are responsible for coordinating, organizing and unpackaging any received products and goods to the unit, and for providing friendly, prompt customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Assistant Unit Manager and/or Unit Manager.
- Demonstrate the ability to take ownership and make effective win-win decisions within job scope when dealing with customer inquiries and/or complaints by ensuring that the customer service experience is both seamless and professional before escalating to Assistant Unit Manager and/or Unit Manager.
- Demonstrate your ability to follow unit menu by preparing and cooking poultry, gravy, fries and other foods according to proper preparation methods.
- Participate in the creation of personal development plans, setting service goals/targets and attending required/recommended training to support ongoing self-development.
- Provide and support optimal levels of customer service by being cognizant of yourself and peers with the coordination and scheduling of day-to-day duties/tasks and breaks/lunch assigned by Assistant Unit Manager and/or Unit Manager.
- Offer ideas towards identifying, and recommending unit efficiency opportunities, improvement opportunities and/or potential sales and service opportunities to the Assistant Unit Manager and/or Unit Manager to optimize customer sales and service delivery of the overall unit.
- Demonstrate understanding and awareness of customer service policies and procedures as they relate to internal control and risk, and ensuring that they are applied on a consistent and ongoing basis (e.g. cash handling/food safety and work environment standards).
- Provide friendly, positive, and prompt customer service to customers/ passengers visiting the restaurant; ensuring that customer service standards are maintained or exceeded at all times.
- Demonstrate positive and respectful teamwork by providing ongoing support and assistance to the overall unit of Chicken Delight, e.g. unpack/organize received products and goods (fridge/freezer), wash and sanitize dishes/pot/pans by hand, sweep, mop, clean and maintain dining area, and adhere to cleaning charts.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Cultural and Diversity Awareness training
- Interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers and departments within Perimeter Aviation LP
- 1-2 years of customer service, with direct work experience in the fast-food industry, and working knowledge of fast food industries, methods, practices and techniques preferred
- Identify and interpret customer needs, and offer appropriate options, solutions and resolutions
- Ability to encourage and foster cultural awareness and sensitivity towards others
Company: Bearskin Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A